Saturday, July 10, 2010

Apache Tear Bracelet

In this listing one handmade Apache Tear bracelet.

I have collected and tumbled these little Apache Tear beauties to a mirror polish. They are linked together with 1mm black leather cord, red crow beads, a recycled dream catcher beaded charm and a lovely orange vintage button. All Crude Company bracelets are finished with a vintage button clasp and leather loop to allow you to simply button the bracelet securely to your wrist.

The measurement is 7 inches, and after wearing for a time the leather will give an average of 1/4".

The bracelet is guaranteed for life. I will repair and restring if the leather cord should wear or break....sometimes I can replace the stones if I have them on hand. Customer pays shipping both ways.

Bracelet will be shipped First Class in a handmade gift box from my ecovintageveagn shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment